- Employee and Dependent Basic Life
- Employee and Dependent Optional Life
- Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Personal Loss Benefit
- New York State Disability Law (NY-DBL)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Disability
Flexible plan designs are available for all size groups based on number of employees and benefit requirements. All plans are fully insured by Aetna Life Insurance Company, one of our Nation's largest and most respected insurers and a leading provider of life and disability benefits.
- Administration and account service through the BCNYS Insurance Fund, providing expert benefit services to BCNYS member companies since 1957.
- Variable options for Life disability provisions, maximums and plan schedules.
- Variable options for Disability maximums, benefit percentages, disability definitions, COLA benefits, social security integration and special provisions.
- Value-added Aetna services such as personalized enrollment forms for voluntary plans, Aetna Benefits Checkbook and Aetna Beneficiary Solutions for beneficiaries of life insurance proceeds; and Aetna programs such as Worksite Modification, Social Security Assistance and Early Interaction / Rehabilitation Services to assist persons eligible for disability benefits.
- Simple single billing for Life, Disability and/or Dental.
- As a member of the BCNYS Insurance Fund Trust, rate stability is achieved by being part of a very large group.
- Annual Form 5500 filings are done by the BCNYS Insurance Fund on behalf of all plan participants.